DISASTERS ENSUE } NISS

 

Monday, May 29, 2006

one tree hill extracts:

haley's wedding vow:
"Nathan, it's been said there's one word that will free us from the weight and pain of life. And that word is Love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today"

lucas's speech:
"They give their heart's to each other, unconditionally. And that's what true love really is. It's not this fairy-tale life that never knows pain. But it's two souls facing it together, and diminishing it, with unconditional love"

schweeeeet.

its tragic, but ive (finally) finished watching season 3 of one tree hill. i can practically hear the huge sighs of relief from many people out there who had to tolerate me constantly watching, crying, and whining about it. haha. now for stella's sister to bring back my season 1 and 2 of the show so i can re-watch. plus the L word :D

p.s. i hate it when ppl think im stupid. screw you.

{♥ } {BANG}.
2:47 PM

We are such Chemicals

hweeying
cjc
netball

Bow Down Low
lovemeifyoudare-.blogspot.com
Featuring: picturefromlinzeestyle!!
Layout: Niss
Host: 1
Version: KETING
Codes: Adele{ Rapemyskin }

>> hits.

Shut up